Fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Romans 12:2 MSG

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Devotion To Jesus

I love you Lord because….           
I need you Lord because…..                         
I praise you lord because…..                                    
I obey you Lord because…..                                                
I thank you Lord because…..                                     
I hope in you Lord because…..                                                                                            I trust in you Lord because…..                                                                                           I find joy in you Lord because…..                                                                                         I find peace in you Lord because….  

May our Devotion to Jesus fill our cup and lead us to pour it out for the sake of the world.  Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment