Fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Romans 12:2 MSG

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

LIFE TOGETHER

What do I need to do to be loved by Jesus?  Why is it so hard to be satisfied?  Why do I always seem to want more?  Does prayer matter?  Why do I resist Jesus’ words about money?  Why is it so hard to be an instrument of peace? Why should I care for the poor?  Why do those I love break my heart?  Why do I hurt those I love?  How can I not be so anxious? How do I receive your forgiveness?  Why is it so hard to forgive?  Did Jesus really have to die?  How can I believe the resurrection happened?  How can I have more faith?  Why do bad things happen to good people?  And the list goes on. 

As the church, we are blessed with the opportunity to gather and to dive deep into meaningful conversations and work together.  What are the particular questions that you have about life and faith?  Please send them my way as I would love to hear how God is stirring in your life.

Did you know that 30% of our membership database at Our Savior’s is age 19 and younger?  God has gathered an incredible community here on this street corner.  The questions above are meaningful conversations for life.  Our young people need asset builders and faith equippers in their lives as we wrestle with the questions of life.  Even more so, as parents to youth and children, we need these meaningful intersections of worship, service, and generosity to shape and guide the development of our families and community.  We are not made to go it alone. 

Life is busy and complex.  Our Savior’s is a place for real connected life in the midst of it all.


Connect – Dive Deep – Experience Meaning and Purpose – Form Connections – Live Life to the Fullest!  Now that is something worth giving our lives to!

Peace!
PC

No comments:

Post a Comment